Thursday 18 September 2014

Diary 17th September 2014

Well I went to bed quite late. Sure what's new. hahaah. Then shortly around 4ish, my sis rang my doorbell so that she could pay me back the cash. I struggled to get back to sleep. Then when I got back, I then figured, I kept looking out the window to see would the laundry guy appear around half 6 and 7 deliver my laundry. It was my plan to go and see the 75th Anniversary of Wizard of Oz(1939 - Of which I was reminded). I was so looking forward to it. I eventually  got to see it. However, the laundry guy who was to deliver to me, had told me on the phone, after which I rang him twice. He said he'd be another hour. So with this in mind, I had to leave the laundry and get em delivered on Friday.

So I then set off myself to see the film: The Wizard Of Oz(Review here). Then afterwards, I took a few selfies of myself at the movies. heeheh

I was cooking myself Pasta and my new ingredient I have been using for awhile now. The secret Ingredient is Pesto on one night, which is not so a secret BUT GRAVY is. The gravy you put on your meat or whatever. However today, I was totally pissed off when I had cooked my pasta and had everything prepped, when I went to fetch my Gravy can. I couldn't find it. I searched for it, everywhere. Still couldn't find it. As my pasta was drying up, I just gave up searching for it. And to date I still have failed it.

I reveled to a friend of my sis that I now look forward to Halloween unlike previous years. Ever since I have been going to the Halloween Party in the Outhouse for a few years now. They hold various activities such as Telling the Future, Drag show etc.,

NEWS

As we near the Referendum for Scotland Decides. Its a Historical occasion. As in Scotland's First Minister Alex Salmond, put it to the People of Scotland a referendum to break away from the United Kingdom ie become an Independent State. Now the only problem is actually the EU Membership. Under the Lisbon Treaty which was put to the Irish People twice, and passed a second time, Jose Manuel Barrosois(Outgoing EU Commission President), "difficult, if not impossible" if a Yes Vote, however incoming President  of the EU Commission that Scotland "a special case". Article 49 of the Lisbon Treaty would mean that Scotland would have to reapply for membership of the EU, however taking a long process. If Article 48 were to be enacted, it would simply mean amending the Treaty of Lisbon. However new members of the EU are legally obliged to take onto the Euro. This has now taken interest in Spain. As Catalonia wants to separate from Spain too. Many countries may start this process. Like Northern Ireland. etc., etc., Bottomline, EU needs to amends its laws for the ever changing democratic society.

No comments:

Post a Comment