Saturday 27 September 2014

Diary 26th September 2014

Well as I had yet to sleep, I stayed up. I had gotten up at midnight. I was gonna go and see the new movie The Equalizer. Shortly thou head to the Outhouse. However I recently told a friend of mine, that I have possibly outstayed or over stayed my welcome. Ever since the Pride debacle, I have noticed an increasing amount of times the guys in the Outhouse mention it. Like get over it I say. So I just stayed in for the night. I have been watching TV.

I watched a few documentaries, current affairs programs. etc., One of them being Midday. The below are the topics that were of interest to me.

Would I micro chip myself as technology evolves. Personally I would. Would be great if I were to be in an accident or whatever, and even for security reasons, I would feel at peace. Like take for e.g, I'm at an airport, I would get scanned, then simply say go ahead, as the Security staff, would know very quickly. There are of course security concerns in terms, of you could be followed etc.,

Another topic of interest was members of the public were asked if anything has changed economy wise. Some have said that why we haven't learned anything from the collapse of the economy back in '08. Some say its as cycle. Like the Taoisieachs attitude towards women, then their is the hiring of a chronism(some are calling him this - McNulty I'm referring to) to the Seanad. etc., etc., One of the panelists made a very good point, in that whenever the govt, is fighting a legislation or whatever, they always bring up the point that the PREVIOUS administration/government brought upon us. She maintains that they will use that as an Election tactic come the next General Election. Ie they would say to the electorate or voters, that "oh we brought back the boom and the bust etc.,"

Photos of yourself and the Web. Personally I says, the minute your photo hits the phone's camera after the Shutter sound, its on the web. I've told umpteen people, if you've anything to hide then DON'T take a photo of yourself etc.,

Lending Money or Borrowing. Another worthy topic of discussion. It has been mentioned that Money does come between humans. I quite agree strongly. Its coming between my friends and myself. Thank god my sis and I are easily understandable. If she borrows anything I can ALWAYS trust her to return it to me someday EVERY cent. and hence it never gets in the way of the relationship. Whereas my friend, he borrows and borrows but NEVER has returned a single cent. This has been going on for a few years. Its no wonder I rarely accept money from people. Cause my folks in this case, use money as a guilt trip. My mother always told me to accept with gracious. How can I, if they keep stuffing the guilt trip down my throat or as my Dad would "Priories George, Priorities". I haven't spoken to either of em since last Tuesday, (now that was a different reason), but still.

NEWS

Jonathan who is adopted died with suicide and took the lives of twins Paddy and Thomas in Charleville, Cork. He struggled mentally, when he encountered red tape constantly. It has now been revealed that a letter of which Jonathan was looking for arrived two days late saying that they will open up the file and give him what he seeks. He was looking for his birth family ie his brothers and or sisters and his Mom n Dad etc.,

Michael Brown's family has received a personal apology in the form of video apology. It has sparked even more protests etc., Michael was shot dead by a white Officer in Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment