Monday 8 February 2016

Diary 9th Febraury 2016 - Pancake TUesday(Shrove Tuesday)

Well after a dream of whereby I leave my Cineworld card behind while I'm very close to the cinema, and then also my Dad's friend who is currently in hospital with a Brain ANurism. In the dream, he dies and I of course cry my eyes out in reality.

So then eventually I got up, as I had a few errands to do, such as getting a card for my dad's Sister in Law Maura(Dad's brother's wife). I went to Scribbles first to get the pressie and card. heheeheh. I saw a few teddies, of interest, hmmm. However with the price tag, I said I'd leave it.

So that said I then headed off to the GP to get my Medical Cert. However as time was not on my side, the GP was closed which I was shocked as I thought it'd be closed around 6ish, it actually closes around half 5.

So then I headed on into town to get my sis' teddys she wanted. Then I was looking everywhere for Vegan Pancakes. So I popped into Holland and Barretts in Ilac Centre and the sales person told me, that there's no such thing, as Veganism ain't as popular as Vegetarianism. However that said, I can still make them BUT I want it READY-MADE. hahahaah. Then afterwards, I then headed on up towards my folks. I had gotten a voicemail of my Mom, to come up to them for to have Pancakes as today is Pancake Tuesday aka Shrove Tuesday. I was looking everywhere for Pancakes and this reminded me of Sabrina who "I want Pancakes", hahahaah. Mom reminded how Pancake Tuesday came about. It is a Christianity thing, whereby people give up something or do something they've been putting off on the long finger. In relation to Pancakes itself, its a starter to Lent whereby they eat everything before they begin the actual fasting at hand. Quite interesting to learn. haaha. Then I headed on off to my sis. We looked at Mike and Molly. Great comedy. hahaah

No comments:

Post a Comment