Thursday 4 February 2016

Diary 4th February 2016

Well I got up in the afternoon, to look at the most anticipated aspect and that is the General Election 2016 Campaign. eheheeh

So afterwards, I then got ready to head out. My first port of call was to get my Rent Allowance and the Basic Supplemental Welfare Allowance. I then put the money into the Bank. However it wasn't adding it. So I just put a basic amount in, as I do like a bit of pocket money. So then I looked closely at the receipt, and it noted that I was being deducted cash for to pay back the moneys I owe them. I was told in January to go back to them, with a LETTER, and then that they would come to an agreement with me. However that wasn't to be.

So then I popped into Gerry. I had a fit of laughing when I asked Gerry how his mother is and his reply being "Vampires don't get colds or flues". Well what a laugh. hahaahah. He made a good point thou relating to General Elections Campaign. He was saying that the shorter the campaign the less "boring" it becomes. or less "daunting".

Then I headed on to my sis to see how she is. I told her of the above SW issue.

Then it was time to head on off to the city to do a bit of shopping. I headed to PC World in Jervis to get my gadget for the GoPro which is a stand kinda thing. However it wasn't to be. So I got replacement gadgets for the GoPro and a Norton Security. heheheh.
So then I headed to Tescos in Jervis to look for Vegan Pancakes. Couldn't find em. So I got Butter instead. So my next place was to head to LIdls. On the way I encountered  Dealz and thought to ask if there was Vegan Pancakes. However that wasn't to be. So I headed into Lidls. Got a few grub.  I then headed into Tescos on Parnell to see if they had any Vegan Pancakes. There they didn't. But got stuff for myself. hehhe. Then onto Aldis, where my foot saved my fall. hahaha. There they didn't know Vegan Pancakes. I then was to go to EuroGiant, where I was reliably informed that they closed at 9, however they were closed around half 8. So I don't know what happened. hahaha. So I popped into Pennys to get more clothes. However I couldn't find any Small trousers anywhere, not even shorts. hmmm I was surprised. I'll try again tomorrow. hehehe.

I then headed onto the Outhouse, where I got myself a Raspberry tea, and a chat. Then it was time for to see Ride Along 2. heheeh

No comments:

Post a Comment