Tuesday 23 February 2016

Diary 23rd February 2016

WEll today was quite interesting. heheeheh

It all started when I didn't bother getting my Medical Cert required for my Injury Benefit payment. I got a text off my sis telling me that Dad wants me to go up to him to sort out the printer. I went up their, Following is what I troubleshooted the steps.

  • I went through the Maintenance tools as provided by the Drivers. 
  • Secondly, Checked the cables by means of blowing into the ports on BOTH the printer AND the computer. 
  • And lastly I reinstalled the printer. 
And unfortunately the above methods didn't work for me. Dad and my sis who was printing stuff for our Aunt, wasn't printing properly. It would print partially etc., 

So my next plan was to head to my sis where we chatted mainly. She got a Chinese. I didn't bother. I wanted to keep the cash for the clothes. mmmm. hehhe. While I was surfing Facebook, I saw that a friend of mine had posted on his profile that Mary Lou McDonald a candidate for Dublin Central in the General Election 2016, I was so overwhelmed to the point I actually got emotional with excitement. And not only that the guy who was beside Mary Lou(could be her Party colleague - I ain't sure), sang I wish I was in Carrickfergus, I even got more emotional with this. And I've saved the best for last, that this particular evetn as part of her campaign was held in the OUthouse. hahahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment