Wednesday 24 February 2016

Diary 24th February 2016

First it was yesterday whereby someone screams my name in English GEORGE with a bit of an echoie voice and now This. The latest behind I'm at home in my apartment. I look out the window. There is a young lad outside looking constantly inside. He rings the doorbell. He says drink this and the smell immediately throw it left, towards left and it explodes. I mean like wtf.

So then after failing to sleep a proper min 8hr sleep, which I only slept 4hrs, I had to get up to go and get my Medical Cert from Fairview Medical Cert. When I arrived it was just on the dot of half 5. heheeh. So I was lucky in that respects. haha. But that said I asked when the Receptionist gave me tude, what time does the Surgery closed. She said half 5. She also noted to me that I she was the one who left the voicemail to collect my Cert. She said that I'm suppose to collect my Medical Cert on a TUesday. However thou me ignoring her tude, I noted a patient came in for an appointment for 6pm, So if they close at half 5??????

So moving on, I went to my sis to hand her groceries. I revealed to my sis that without the General Election that I have nothing. I love Elections. Its a "buzz" as one would say. Like my next "buzz" will be the Brexit aka British InOut Refernedum. We had a chat. It was brief as I had to head onto to hand in my Cert. hahaha. 

So I came back and headed to bed to catch up on much needed sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment