Sunday 28 February 2016

Diary 28th February 2016

After some weird dreams, I got up and started my spell or marathon of looking at Election 2016 the Coverage of it. 

My sis popped down to do her downloading. After a while, we headed to Centra so that she could get stuff, and we headed back home to my place. Then afterwards we both headed off again, again this time to her place. On the way I saw Liam Mulready. It was unreal. hahaah. LIke the last time I saw him was in Junior Certificate in Rosmini. hahaha. He walked the exact same way as I last saw him except this time with earphones, so perhaps he mightened have seen me let alone heard me. I don't know. A memory came back thou to me. ONe time I was advised by Mom n Dad to get over my shyness to get in with Liam. As I was a shy kid growing up. They had somehow met LIam or perhaps met his folks of which they know now. However there plan was thwarted as I was following him around, and hence he reported me to my folks. AFter that I don't remember. eheheh. Then another time as I write this particular paragraph another memory pops in. In order for me to get up in time for Mass or something, or Easter Sunday, I remember my Mom "answering" a doorbell, of which it was "Liam", and Mom had said to me that LIam gave me an Easter egg, or something and I replied with "Ahh isn't that nice of him". hahaahah. 

So then we headed onto Tescos, to get milk, and then headed to her place. We looked at Cameron Dallas' Expelled movie. It wasn't too bad a movie. However Cameron himself awwww, so precious. 

The way MOm n Dad LIE to me, don't help me. AS I said to my sis, I get anxious because of I can’t handle the truth. Which is truth. HOWEVER I will have to be told anyways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment