Monday 22 February 2016

Diary 22nd February 2016

WEll today was not that busy a day. I resumed my duties in relation to me tidying up the kitchen RUBBISH. heheeh.

I then answered the door twice, might I add in one day. Twice more than normal hahaah, ie I never get any calls to the door. I thought it'd be Candidate for Dublin BAy North, but as I said to Ailish the other night, I NEVER got one so far of a candidate asking for my Number 1 vote. So that said the two that called to the door, FIrst was An Post devliering my two babies the +Inflatables Stanescu in the shape of Guinness Red and the REgular Guinness. Awwww. I was delieverating of whether I should get em or not. I was basing my decision on Veganism aka GUiness ain't vegan as it contains fish parts or wahtever in the making of the drink. BUt the fact that I WOULDN'T be eating em - awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I decided to get em. PS The delviering guy aka An Post was a pig. I mean Its not like I was naked or whatever, yet he just may as well through at me.

My second door bell was a guy wanting to sell electricals. Says I to meself "More than likely STOLEN". I said no to the Electric Blanket, and he replied how about this other. I said no to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment