Saturday 6 February 2016

Diary 6th February 2016

Well I endured quite harrowing severe thoughts last night. Not the best of the lot as they say. This all was sparked when I went to see Spotlight yesterday. Then more of a thought occurred when I got it through my thick skull that I may have been abused as a child over here in Ireland. How this came about was that a memory came back to me when I remember I went to the CHildren's Hospital complaining of my willy being very soar. There was white stuff coming out of it, ie cum. Now normally cum only comes out IF and only IF it is jerked off. Now I don't recall myself ever doing it at a very young age. Cause the cum that it's not cleaned out would result it in being very soar. I will have to get this double checked thou.

So then I eventually got up. And headed to the cinema for to see Star WArs. Then I headed on up to Mom n Dad's to see how Mom is and of course to give back bags and lunch boxes. heeheh

No comments:

Post a Comment