Sunday 21 February 2016

Diary 21st February 2016

Well what a day after so little sleep of about 4hrs if even that. hahaah. Although I did get a bit of sleep heheeh. I was due to visit my Mom in hospital between 3-4pm as I understood it was the Visiting hours. However it wasnt too be. hehehe. Lemme explain in detail. heehe.

So I got up eventually after so little sleep due to me going to bed late. hahaha. Then I got up and ready. So I cycled up to my Mom with me leaving around 3.34 when I should have been up at 3.15. hahhaah. I arrived at 3.55pm, so I was very tight. I dropped in, however she was asleep. So I was about to head off when I got a call from Mom to say if I was dropping up to her. So I popped up to her. Was great seeing her. hheeheh. I spent a good hour with her. Then I headed on off home.

I headed on home to get a few things for my sis. heheeheh like my Sleeves, my Green Tea. I then got a few things in Groceries namely milk. I was ecstatic to learn that they sell VEGAN wraps. mmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment