Thursday 25 February 2016

Diary 25th February 2016

I'm in a sinn féin led govt whereby they've won the general election. They next then there eye on bringing the 32 counties. Hmmm

I get dreams of Barry my friend hanging around with me, and wonders off quite alot. Then of Emil acting like O' Farrell in terms of shouting at a child or whatever and me being embarrassed AGAIN!!!!. 


While taking a leak I ensure there is space for Campaign Daily on the Box. While doing so I look at a repeat documentary on What Do Women Want presented by Maia Dunphy.  I spot a hot guy(s) cause there were two of em. The segment was about fame then back to work. Senator mark caldy was on the tresure islands  reality show. Now he's a Senator. Awwwws

So then I eventually woke up. ahhaahah. It was quiet funny. I went to pick up my baby or my +Furry Babys Stanescu Sammy. And I wasn't looking where I was going. ANd of course he had to bring the TV with him. awwwww. But that said thou, the fire was on, so yeah I got worried, and threw him. awwwwww. Nevertheless he landed safely on his butt. hahahah. 


I then started my errands: of which was the following: 

An Post - Dole
Cineworld - Movie
Folks - Fix printer
HOme
Meetup GayDublin

So I then got started. I collected my dosh, then I headed onto the bank. Then afterwards on the way back to the bike, I saw Sarah. Had a lovely chat. Haha. I asked her if she was Vegan first then I asked her if she found vegan pancakes and she said her mother made them for her as her sister n herself are lactose intolerance or at least digestive issues

I then on the way to the cinema, saw an advertisement for ADIFF(AUdi Dublin INternational Film Festival instead of JDIFF(Jamesons Dublin International Film Festival). wow. APparently AUdi must have taken over Jamesons sponsorship. ahahah. Then I again I should have known as it would be advertised on TV. EVery year they always advertised. Yet this year, it never crossed my mind. hahaha. So I went to see my precious babe Dylan an aspiring actor or whatever. 

I then headed up to the folks. But FIRST thou getting the cable required for me to fix the printer. hahahah. I went to PC WOrld, nothing, so I went to Maplins. THey were most helpful. I brought up three of them. THey all looked the same, BUT the M were different. hahahahah. So I arrived. Got a meal. Then Replaced the cable, and bodabing bodaboom. hahah


Went to Front Lounge to go to a Meetup known as GayDublin, a new group. I was told they are at the end of the Room. So I asked around. THe barman was suspicious. So I headed out. I was disappointed but at the same time meh. I was indecisive as in making up excuses if it were all females or even 1 male. Like at the end of the day only 4 were going. 

So on the way home, I counted 5 homeless ppl. I was gonna give money, but then I just remembered that I actually do give money anyways to MQI(Merchants QUay Ireland - homeless charity whereby they help the homeless by putting them up for the night or whatever). 

No comments:

Post a Comment