Wednesday 10 February 2016

Diary 10th February 2016

Well my first port of call was to get up. hahaha. I listened to voicemails. One was Fairview Medical Center(my GP surgery) telling me I had forgotten to collect my Medical Cert for my Injury Benefit. The other voicemail was Mom telling me she had found my Passport. Well what a gleam that came outta me. hahaah.

So I set about getting my Medical Center. While there I was there writing my card and obviously collecting and signing my Medical Center. There was a patient there commenting on my scratch cards which was a birthday present for my Aunt. She also mentioned that she loves the Telly Bingo show where the Declan the presenter used to dress up in Drag etc., She is known as Veda in The George. The lady was saying twas a shame that Declan was forced to cut down on the dressing as a girl or Drag as it "was great craic". Twas lovely. hahha

Then I headed to the post office to go and get the card Registered. I had arrived at 17.29 which the Post Office closes at half 5 on the dot. The proprietor asked me what do I want. I said to register a letter. She wanted to tell me the system is closed, however she said instead "Give me the bloody letter". Granted I arrived late, but for her to say that to a customer!!!!!. haahahah. As I said to my sis, she always pisses me off. Ever since she gave out stink to me, of accusing me of "scratching my arse", etc.,e tc., She has disliked me. hahaah. If she took the time to "Get to know me", however she's just too judgemental.

So then I moved on to Mom and Dad's to go and collect my Passport that Mom had told me. hahahah. I was over the moon. I had turned my place upside looking for it for several weeks. hahaha.

So then I went onto Store St Social Welfare to drop in my Medical Center. heheheh. On the way, thou, I encounter a motorbike with Fat wheels. I was admiring it, then afterwards, I got the willies, that it could be in use or whatever in gangland killings.

So then I came back home to get ready for tonight. O' Farrell rang me to know if I were interested in seeing Spotlight with him in Rathmines. I told him that I had smuggled my sleeves into Cineworld so that I could bite on it as the film was playing. I told him I only saw it as it was up for the Oscars 2016. So then I headed on off to Cineworld to see Star Wars. Before thou, I wanted to give my new GoPro camera a go. However it didn't have any SD card in it. hahaaha. 'twas a shame. hahahah.

WEll I unpacagked my Google Nexus 9 tablet. heheheh. Well the amount of System Updates, from Android Lollipop 5.0.1 to 5.0.2 to 5.1.1 then a few small System Updates and then the Mother of a Android Marshamellow 6.0.1. OH boi.

No comments:

Post a Comment