Monday 8 February 2016

Diary 8th February 2016

Well today was a quiet day. hahhaha. Well as per my norm TV shows etc.,

I also was getting my dinner too. hehehe. Did a bit of tidying up as the rubbish was in my way of the Oven. So I got the cooking going. hahaha. However thou, I soon realise that the soup I wanted to cook up was frozen obviously BUT, that I wanted there and then. However I have to defrost it first. :(

While I was doing a tidy up in the living area, I noted a brand new heater that wasn't even opened. hahahhah.

Also It was my intention to start on the Reinstallation of Windows 8.1 but firstly Windows 10. However when I got there, I came across my Norton product I purchased in PC World recently. I was wondering the price of €39 instead of €109 etc,. So I looked it up Apparently I got €55 off as part of the January sales.

Then I was also gonna open up my new GoPro which will be used for recording videos of my whereabouts on the bike and then the Opening of packages like I did with my Lumia phone. hahaha.

I was going through some music videos and James Corden who has videos of Music artists with Carpools. When I go to Thumbs up a Video ie a Like in Youtube, I have it setup so that Twitter receives a tweet saying I have Liked a video. However on Facebook recently, it posts several times, and I just can't for the life of me understand!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment