Tuesday 8 July 2014

Diary 7th July 2014

Well after staying up while of course keeping myself busy of course, I set about going along my busy errands again. hahaah. My first stop was An Post to transfer funds over from An Post Savings to my Bank to pay off a bill.

ON my journeys, I just remembered that my Paps and I had a confrontation regarding homeless ppl and druggies etc, etc., yesterday. I had said to him that "Everyone  has a story". He continued to say that they chose that life.
I continued to think. heheeeh. That regarding the Gareth Gates controversy that's ongoing, that the GAA were selling concerts WITHOUT a license. Unfortunately 400k ppl who bought tickets maybe affected. More than likely the issue will be resolved. HOWEVER, the issue at hand hasn't. So I'd say that the Government will be looping all the loopholes.

Unfortunately my Earphones the ones that costed €20 have said its good byes. haahah. I must have sat on em or something in the cinema. Anyways, as I don't have music now for awhile, I would think quite alote to myself.

So then I set about heading on to my main area of my errands, my Unlimited Card. I headed to Cineworld first. Initially I was going to go to Lidls for the clogs first, but then I said to myself, if I have to wait in Cineworld for a film to finish so that I can go upstairs to check out myself, then I could simply hop to Lidls, get my clogs etc., However it wasn't meant to be, as I'll shortly explain. Anyways, I arrived. There was a group of people outside, I thought the cinema was closed, I couldn't find anywhere when the cinema opens. But I saw a guy coming out. So I just went in. There was hardly a soul around. There were a few ahead of me. There was a woman ordering 40 tickets apparently a group. Took quite a while. When it was my turn, I was asked to wait aside as she was the only staff on the floor. At this stage, I was saying to myself, I could have got my clogs by now. Eitherway, I continued to wait. Then the management Steph, came by, to check to see if my card was around. To my surprise. So I must have dropped it somewhere. Steph told me, that if I wanted to, I could wait til the film is over, however thats WASN'T n option, to wait 3hrs as Transformers is 3hrs long, give or take. I was most certainly not gonna wait that length. So I just rang up the Helpline and ordered a new card, pay another €16. Nothing knew. hahahah.

So then onwards to my next errands was to get Clogs in Lidls. I then realised that I was running low on OJ. I got Batch bread, which I haven't had for YEARS. Can't believe how long it has been. heheehh

So then on my way home, I saw the Temple Street Children's Hospital where I spent many sorry years -hahah. Not sure about that. Its there(Temple Street Children's Hospital) where I learned of my fate ie the Hepatitis B, (That I still continuously get judged on - most recent was that time the guy said "Nah your grand"). I'm told Its there I got vaccinated for to get into Ireland from Romania and hence I was diagnosed with Hepatitis B(Thou I wasn't told til the age of 25 when I was using sex as a coping mechanism with the homophobia. I was told by the Gay Men Health Clinic here in Dublin). By law I should have been told when I turned 18. But my "sensitivity" was an issue. Which is a load of bull. Here I was having sex with guys, NOT knowing I could have passed it onto them, like I did have Bareback on 2 occasions. Once was a HIV Health Scare. Twas a scary 3 months like Rose Nylon on Golden Girls(cept the episode made it for 72hrs - but reality its actually 3 months(Well Ireland anyways). I'd wander at times, why they haven't beaten me up or whatever. It's a strong possibility I'll have to get same for USA as well. What great memories I have of this hospital. My sis' chin was in bits after my so called "friend" from my Elementary School pushed her off the bike, something like that. Where my willy got caught in the zipper. Where my "juice" was NOT being cleaned by a young handsome(NOTTTT) Georgian ie Me, and hence got infected or whatever. Everytime I wank or get a hardon or even a bulge and hence don't clean my "Juice" off the willy, I get an awful pain. Back in those days, I never knew what the word "Juice" was or wanking etc., Thinking about, does it make sens a young lad of early teens can have a wank or bulge or whatever??? If so It proves that I was gay or I WAS BORN GAY to all those Str8 Naysayers. I would have been in my early teens, when I was getting bulges or whatever from looking at those fine things, esp the bully whom I saw in his tighty whities. mmmmm. So I ended up in Hospital. I remember the nurse cleaning the willy with a tissue, it hurt like a bitch.

Now the above paragraph, just goes to show, that my memory is slowly coming back hahaha of the good auld days, of my youth. Shortly I will be publishing my youth pics of myself obviously. hehehe. Now I did tell my Aunt(Nun) at our last meetup relating to me not remembering my youth. These things  takes time.

I then continued on my journey on the way home. I hopped into Spar to see if they have ALMOND. I intend changing over to ALMOND ever since I was told that too much soya for MEN, gives far too much estrogen and Man Boobs, which I have noticed  of late on me. Obv they ain't noticeable to the naked eye, but I too see a fraction of it. Its gonna be slightly expensive. As Lidls or Aldis DON'T sell any of it. I popped into Tescos to get Vegan Butter. But as they didn't have it, I jsut got some salad for myself. I then set about continuing on my track. As I was on my travels, I was seeing people and kept saying to myself wow ain't he/she splitting image of a person. Namely Berni Woods(Mark Woods adopted mother, she adopted him from Romania(BUT as a baby)); a bank staff in Drumcondra branch. etc., et.c, This happened a few times.
You all find that weird????Cause I do.


NEWS

Pope Francis has met with Survivors of the Clerical Child Sex Abuse. Out of 6, 2 came from Ireland.2 UK and 2 from Germany. Marie Collins who is a campaigner and abuse survivor assisted the 2 that came from Ireland. Marie Collins is a member of the Vatican's Child Protection Committee He "Humbly asks for Forgiveness"

No comments:

Post a Comment