Wednesday 2 July 2014

Diary 1st July 2014

Well what a day, I woke up to. I was initially suppose to meet Mom outside my gate for 3pm for to collect my laundry and more so the Credit Union. I will explain in due course. However around half 10 this morning, I was int he middle of wanking or jerk off etc., attempting to sleep when I heard a loud banging on my door. Banging at my window etc., This continued for several minutes to nearly an hour. I then saw that on my phone, that I had 17 missed calls from Mom. Says I , what the hell's going on. So I listened to the voicemail and it was found that I had gotten a voicemail yesterday at 8pm stating that I will be required today to do the Driveway with Dad. Now think about it guys. If I had answered the door, ok, I prob would have got paid, BUT NO SLEEP. So answer the question guys, which is more important, MONEY or SLEEP. SLEEP for me. If I had gone up to Mom and Dad's I would have had only an hour's sleep. If I had known they wanted me today, I would have gone to bed much earlier. But the phone never told me. I was home late from my sis alrite. Still, when I charged the phone, it never notified me stating I have a voicemail. So I just continued on sleeping. Then at around 2pm, I got another banging consistently. Again, Mom was suppose to meet at 3PM not FREAKIN' 2PM. So eventually, I got up and got dressed.

Mom then drove me to the Post Office to get my dosh. I got a lovely greeting, FOR ONCE. hahahah. Considering what happened the last time. Ahem, I'm referring to the abuse  I received from the Proprietor. The hubbie of the properietor or whatever he is to her, says ain't we very flowery. hahha. I replied yeah "Like a little butterfly". So then I moved onto Clean Freaks to collect my laundry(which was the reason of meeting up in the first place with Mom). Then I went across the road to AIB, to lodge my money in as per usual. Then afterwards, I headed back to the car. Mom wanted a lottery ticket. I headed to the Credit Union to withdraw money to the bank account. It was my preferable to transfer the money to bank account. It was my intention to transfer the cash immediately as Mom was getting a bit impatient. I could see it in her eyes. She even asked if I needed to do this now. I said I have to otherwise my landlord would say something. However, as it was going to take a few days, I couldn't afford my rent to be delayed, so I withdrew the money instead. So I headed into Scribbles to get the lottery ticket for Mom. Then back to her car.

Mom then wanted to get a Paint for the driveway for Dad. So the two of us headed on off to Glasnevin Industrial Estate ie where Woodies DIY is. So we got the Paint and headed back to house to tidy up the place etc., When I arrived, I was most certainly NOT prepared what was to happen next. Dad was sitting down on a chair to rest. And he had cursed as in "Why I didn't get out of the FUckin' bed". Something to that effect. Now I don't take any personal responsibility over the "Error". I actually blame Mom as she wouldn't let me anything from my place yesterday.  As in when I was at the Medical Optics, yesterday I wanted to get home to get my charger and preferably walk to my sis' place. However she insisted that I go to my sis place ie she drop me over to my sis. So as a reusitl, my phone died of battery(nothing knew - hahaah), I didn't get any phone calls - duhhh, and hence NO notifications. So yeah, I blame Mom for the distress she caused everyone. My sis was involved in terms of Mom berating her(although I'm told she apoligised - why she can't do the same for me .hahahah). Nothing but insults were said and done to me, saying that I'm lazy etc., and to get organised etc., . Mom was insulted badly when I told her that I believe my sis more so than her regarding the Inflatables. Mom had told me that the reason I thought I was getting a vision of an inflatable instead of the real thing card board, Sunday in Trinity College Park, was that I have them inflated more than a few months. I didn't believe her. So I asked my sis last night, and she said a far more sensible thing. It don't make sense she says.

So after the cleanup, of which was the only thing I did for Dad, Mom and I headed off to Medical Optics to collect the Tinted glasses, as Mom had gotten a call to collect em. So the two of us headed on off again. We parked the car and then I headed in to collect the glasses. The staff didn't know what was going on. They asked me what name was I put under etc., So eventually, Mom went in and collected em. When I saw em, I exclaimed that it was a waste of money. I expected em to be slightly darker. So then after that, on my way home, while dropping me home to my place, We encountered a woman driver, driving carelessly. She beeped and horned at mom severely. So Mom decides to run after her. They exchanged beeps and words. I then later on asked Mom, do you know the phrase: "Practise what you preach". I said this twice. First at the house, with all the cursing. And secondly Mom always taught us(Me and my sis) to simply IGNORE a person who does you wrong. Now although when I was a kid and being bullied, she wanted me to stand up for myself etc., Although the woman driver was in the wrong CLEARLY, I still feel she should have just moved on and not get rised. So then I went on to ask her what happens if  a person  shouts to me "faggot" or whatever for being gay, do I run after the person. Mom simply said NO. I asked whats the difference. Mom said that you'd get beaten up or whatever. But couldn't you just as well as get beaten up too for standing up for yourself?????? So thoughts came racing through my mind. They weren't pleasant. I had thoughts that Mom might be going back to her homophobic days etc., Now I can appreciate as Todd says it will take a while for a person to accept one's sexuality. I continued thinking, perhaps I moved too quickly relating to introducing my family tree to my gay lifestyle etc.,

So I then headed onto my sis. We had a wee chat. Had a bit of a walk. She was going to see her bf. I wanted to look up a route from her bfs to her place, so I can continue my own route. I did the research on My Sis' iPad, wouldn't allow me to change route. My sis iPhone which has Apple's Maps, still wound't allow me to change route. My phone kept hanging. While it was working, I noted the route on my Poddy. When I went to use it, after I left my sis wit her fella, The battery went on BOTH Sammy and Poddy. Great timing. So I just headed home instead.


NEWS

Roma family apoligised by the State for taking their child. This occurred with two family's last October. Over mistaking to be abducted. The child was actually an Albino(A blind type person). 'Maria' The Greece was thought to be Abducted.

Victims of the Smyshiotomy have been acknowledged. Government of Ireland have apologised for the wrong doing. Sympsyuitoiny was a procedure whereby a when a woman was giving birth, their pelvis would be broken. Hence the Chronic pain some women have been going through. A Redress Board has also been setup hence Compensation will be payed out too.

Martin Schultz German Social Democrat has been re - elected President of the European Parliament for a second time. He won by 409 votes by secret Ballot.

No comments:

Post a Comment