Monday 7 July 2014

Diary 6th July 2014

Well I got up nice and early. I had a few errands to do before going to my sis. My first errand was to go to Cineworld to see if my card was there, after(No surprise - I left it behind.(Yet again - no end to this. hahahaha). While on my way in, I had various thoughts on various issues, namely one area - LGBT. I simply don't fit in. I shan't be moving to New York on homophobic grounds but on the grounds of not fitting in. Last Saturday this was proven.
Another thought that came to me was having a heart attack and me in a ambulance. I sadly pass away. Nurse is found to have left me die cause of my sexuality. The family get compo. HSE is accepting of LGBT just one nurses catholic views like the Savita case. It was found that catholic views prevented Savita from living. If she had the abortion she prob b still with us.
So eventually I arrive at the cinema. After a quick search, I was told that my card was NOT handed in. Which I found a bit odd, afterall no one can use it to get in as there's a Photo of me. He suggested that I wait for about 30mins, however as I had to head to see me sis, I couldn't. So I then headed onto my next errand, which was to return Mom's charger, that I had taken home by accident. I was shitten meself, in case Dad would come out wit all accusations. But as it happens, he didn't even know it was missing let alone Mom herself. He invited me for a cuppa, however I was on me way to my sis. He said that Mom would be coming back from the shopping and to wait for her. As it happens I didn't have too long. So I helped to put the groceries away. Then we had a bite to eat. While there, Mom had mentioned a quote from Oliver Callin in which he states "It's none of my business if a person is experiencing homophobic treatment". Something to that affect. I will have to contact her relating to the EXACT quote. I will update you all ASAP. But if I have it right it sounds as though, he would wash his hands away from people who are having homophobic treatment. To which I totally condone against such. It even further dividing the LGBT Community. As my sis puts it when I saw her later on, is that sounds like he ain't as supportive as he should be. Mom dropped me home. I then headed onto my sis to get a few grub for her. we chatted and took a few pics of her cuties from her Teddy Bear collection. What a laugh we had. So I headed on home. I intended on staying up to get Clogs from Lidls. I was figuring out how to get my card, considering I'll be seeing Mrs. Brown's Boys' D'Movie with my sis tomorrow. I only thought of it tonight.

NEWS

Just because Patrick Feekery(Once a member of the Artane Boys Band) a person was member of the Artane Industrial School. He won a medal for his French Horn Solo performance. . He finally won the medal after 80 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment