Wednesday 23 July 2014

Diary 22nd July 2014

Well after horrific, dreams and thoughts, I woke up to a missed call from my sis. As it happens it was Mom who wanted me up in their place. I had understood from a previous voicemail, that it was in the evening when they would want me to go up to em. But Mom explained that The Yacht only do meals during the early afternoon.


So I went up to Mom and Dads. Mom collected me and I was greeted with such a great greeting by my sis. Twas lovely. heheeh We sat down to a lovely dinner. Of which mines was Veggie Lasagne. Then we had a nice laugh altogether. I was given my pressies. hehehe. Not one bit of difference was felt. Mom gave me a very moving card. I couldn't bring my self to finish it in front of her.
And I quote:

"Make time to take care of yourself, You are precious & important. Brighter days are going to shine in your window. No one deserves more success, friendship or love - than a special, person like you". Even writing it as we speak, My heart flutters.

Then Mom n I went up to O2 Artane, with a view of getting my new phone, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I also went with a view of going back to credit. As I couldn't afford continuing bill pay. So there were a few glitches at first. To this time its still a problematic. So I was offered a few Plans. I was first asked what do I use most, and I said Data. So he offered me Freedom Internet. Which offer's me, 7.5GB of Data per month and the rest are charged. So as I wasn't able to think straight, all I was thinking and still partially, what happens if I wanted to get emergency, ie ring Voicemail or whatever. So then I eventually went with Freedom O2 to O2. Which gives me Free O2 to O2 Calls and Texts and 1GB Internet(Data). So lets try and review the options given.

                                Freedom Internet                  Freedom O2 to O2

Internet:                    7.5 GB                                1GB                
Texts:                       350                                      250
65Mins for an extra €10                                       O2 to O2: Free
                                                                         
Bottlomline guys, its still confusing as anything. So then, I asked about the phone in question, as expected its not available as of yet. Mom asked why ain't it popular in Ireland as it should be. The sales guy said its a fantastic phone, just Ireland ain't popular with it. hehehe. So I went ahead and set about to order it. So hopefully within the next few days, itll be ordered for me.

So after a somewhat O2 Experience, (NOT the best in my opinion), I will trial them after a month. If all else fails. Its a possibility I may have to move to 3 Network, Considering, I have been with O2, for 20 odd years. I have found that the Prepay service has decreased well at least what they offer anways. For €20 on 3 Network I get FREE Call and Texts and DATA Unlimited. U never know. hahaha. Eitherway, Mom brought me to the Credit Union to lodge my money from Mom's €300 to Credit Union. Then to Scribbles to put Maureen's €100 to the O2 Money. hahaha. Then of course to my normally  Finance of Dole and then to AIB. When I got into AIB, I noticed a new machine actually two new machines. I've never seen.So then that put a dampner on my spirits. As my phone's Internet was disabled to change over from Bill to PrePay. As I was wanting to transfer funds as per normal. So I tried with the Clerk. as its an Online Savings account, I'm trying to transfer to. So then I left it at that. And Then I headed back home.

I then headed towards me sis, we chated. Had a few laughs. Then it was time for seriousness. WE were chatting for a few hours. Well after hours as one would say. Then a startling revelation was revealed. In that Eileen(My Mom's (obv the one ere)Sister) was appalled that we moved out. Me sis n I. It would appear, that back in the early days or as we'd say Olden Days, that siblings or parents sons/daughters etc., that they DON'T move out at all, until the demise. I was shocked and still am. hahaha.

So then I continued heading on home. heheheeh. Looked at TV for the night. Through to the morning as per normal.

As I was setting up a Facebook account in Honor of my Mom(Romania), I then checked my Hotmail account for the Facebook email as required. And low and behold, I got an email from Microsoft stating, that I must renew my Office 365 Subscription of €99.  However, with my limited budget, and the lack of using ALL of the features as provided by subscription, I am re thinking my options as to whether to continue my subscription. So I looked up Google Office(Google Docs) and Office Online(Microsoft).

NEWS

Remains of Yubuing Yung was found out in a field. He is wanted for questioning for the South Korean Ferry Disaster that occurred back in April of this year. The ship owner had been missing since the vessel sank. The 73 year old Billionaire Yubuing Yung was found in Sun Chung

Clare Daly TD and Mick Wallace TD were arrested today for trespassing the Shannon Airport.  They were making their way to an American Military Aircraft that was parked at the time. They wanted to inspect em to see what they were carrying in relation to Military Hercules C130 Cargo Plane and a modified Boeing 737 aircraft. There claims of the govt having NO proof of having weapons DO NOT carry out inspections by the Authorities is what was being inspected by the TDs. They also claim that the US Aircraft is in breach of our NEUTRALITY.

There were protests in Malayisia at the Russian and Ukrainian Embassies. An Taoiseach Enda Kenny TD signed the Book of Condolences in Dutch Embassy, Dublin quoting the following:

"Comhbrón mhuintir na hÉireann do mhuintir na hÍsiltíre as ucht an tragóid ufásach seo
Enda Kenny
An Taoiseach"

TRANSLATION TO ENGLISH
"The Irish People wish to send their deepest sympathies to the Citizens of Netherlands for this terrible tragedy.
Enda Kenny
Prime Minister"

SANCTIONS OF RUSSIA:
If Russia were to be given sanctions by the EU and by the International Community.

UK: 100+ Russian Firms on the London Stock Exchange
The Russians are amongst the largest buyers of the Luxury Properties there. On average they'd spend 4.5m on a London House

France: €1.2 Billion Mistral Warships, if the sanctions were to go ahead, this could scupper a major deal worth €1.2 Billion to France.

Germany: 36% Gas; 39% Oil. This would hurt Germany if the sanctions were to be put on Russia

Italy and Netherlands both rely on Russian Energy. The Netherlands is single largest recipient of Russian Exports

And of course our dear Emerald Isle. We stand to loose €640million, almost a Billion. We mostly trade Food.

And as a EU as a whole, would be worth €270Billion worth of damage to the EU. Making US trade with Russia standing at just €28 Billion which is a possibly why the US can afford to impose such sanctions. The EU would stand to loose quite alot.

An Inquiry by the British Government into the death of Alexander Litvinenko a former Russian Spy in 2006 has been announced. He was poisoned by a Radioactive Polonium. Causing him a slow BUT painful death. The move was called by British Home Secretary Theresa May. The British Govt, resisted the call and insisted the Inquest was enough. However the Inquiry will be able to deter if the Russians were involved in his death

No comments:

Post a Comment