Wednesday 16 July 2014

Diary 15th July 2014

There was no end to my dreams. Here's just a flavor of what I have been enduring for the past 15hrs of sleep. From 7pm to 3pm the following day. 

I am seeing a pic of myself as a kid and the guy in the middle is "Jimmy" and my sis on the other side. I learn a disturbing secret that Jimmy's father murders his mother. I'm wearing a green top. I was acutally looking at my self as young lad. 
I am at home with my folks and of course with my sis(AS ADULTS). WE are all looking at pics of ourselves when my sis n I were kids. When I see a pic or vid of myself I run out of the back room balling crying. 
Its a possibility that both my sis and i have to b told stuff regarding our stay at the Orphanage.
Arrested and fined 150 of which the Cops pays for me. It was so clear as to being handcuffed. Not sure exactly the crime in question. 
Maureen n Mom meet me in a restaurant of which I introduce porter to Maureen my aunty. 
While messing with by sis in my gaf I cripple my bk that I need to lay on my back for several hrs. 
While waiting for help, life passes me by. The nurse  wants me to point out the pain so George from Kennedys is in swimwear. I ask George to turn around and I show the nurse. One of the ideas or life's mishaps is the idea of where I am going through a set of walls into a lonesome house. This particular house is in an area surrounded by a brick wall in a country side type. The freaky thing about this particular house is that I've dreamt about this particular house in the past.
Now from the back problem of the above, I go straight to a scene of whereby I'm in a hospital due to breathing difficulties. I'm at a corner when I encounter Richard and Hyacinth Bucket (Pronounced bouquet - hahahaha are filming an episode. I says to Richard "go long Richard". He makes a beautiful dish of pasta of which he is blending. Hyacinth's dish is a mess in that when she goes to blend, she pushes the wrong button or something as it is as if she pressed the button to release like slurry. 
I then encounter Mary Byrne in a room. Mary sings a beautiful song and I congratulate her. 
My old school principle passes me on the corridor. And my top part of the oxygen tank dismantles. I have struggling breathing. The principle helps to me to put it back together. And so I breath in the fresh oxygen of from the tank.

So after I woke up and eventually got up. I was looking at yesterday's News Bulletins(14th July) when I saw Mom coming down the steps of the my place. So I went up to greet her. She was wanting to bring me down to get the Dole. I said that I'm going to see Mrs. Brown's Boys: D'Movie with my sis. Mom says that, that may be cancelled as she's got a headache. As it happened it was cancelled. So with this in mind, I set about heading off with Mom to the Dole. Mom was very disheartened to learn when I told her that I don't want anything. I made a sorry ass of an excuse so that I don't get cash or cheque or whatever for the phone etc., etc., You see, I first said to Mom that I have the tickets. She was so annoyed. She even said that the family "lack in communication". She then put it that it don't help when I don't answer the phone. I had explained to her that when I expressed an interest in Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat Theater show that's' being put on in Bord Gáis Energy Theater in August. It never crossed my mind that she and Dad were getting me tickets. So with this in mind, she then asked that I be with Dad on Tuesday(the day before the birthday) so that he can give me a "cheque". It was then found out actually that he wanted to pay for the phone IN FRONT of me at the clerk in town or more than likely in his local O2 store up in Artane. I later revealed to my sis, that I can't allow that anymore. As he has told me that I need to "get my priorities right". I find that horridly annoying. He probs mean well. But I just hate it to the coar. Everytime, he buys something BIG for me, like a new gadget or a new phone or whatever, he passes on a comment to the sales person. Which is HIGHLY embarrassing. I get this sinking feeling. He would say something like, "looks like I'm buying". Something like that. So I got my Dole sorted and my banking. So Mom and I were arguing that I get a takeout. I personally didn't want it. But Mom got it for me anyways. The 3 in 1 was absolutely scrumptious. But the Vegetable Curry, I wouldn't be so quick or as me Da would say, "I wouldn't be first in line" to get the curry. 
When Mom left, shortly afterwards, I saw Maureen leaving food for me and for my sis of which I later learned from her, that I was to drop it down to my sis. We chatted for a bit. When she first saw my place, her reaction was actually interesting. "Jesus, Mary and Joseph". I said Jesus isn't here". When me Da would say Jesus as in being annoyed with me or whatever, I used to say all the time, that "Jesus isn't here". He hated that. I said this to Maureen. She had a hearty laugh. hahaha. She expressed that the environment can cause Depression or whatever. I said "People cause Depression NOT environment". She then told me the story of the Joseph and Amazing Technicolor DreamCoat. It was so interesting. I really can't wait NOW. 

So then afterwards, I headed on to see my sis. We chatted and had a mixture of TV too. WE were looking at the old episode of Two and A Half Men and of course Golden Girls. On the way I got sugar for her, and I saw different flavorings of Green Tea. So I decided to get em. We both tasted the Strawberry flavor. IT was so scrumptious. I expressed my dreams to her. She is very concerned. I also said that I noted that everytime, someone I knew very well or became close to, that I get into a deep state of depression, as occurred since last Thurs when my sis told me about SOD's untimely death. So the two of us, headed on out to get a few groceries. So now I'll be adding the Green Tea to my diet on a permanent basis which is SO cool. heeheh

NEWS

Junior Ministry or Part 2 of the Cabinet Reshuffle was announced by An Taoiseach, Enda Kenny. It was reported that the British Prime Minister, David Cameron(Conservative) announced his Cabinet Reshuffle of BOTH Senior and Junior Ministers(Secretaries) with this, he announced a whole "string of" women in his portfolios. However across the pond here in Ireland, The Taoiseach failed to do such. He himself brought in legislation to change this behavior of having no women in politics. 
Another controversy has arose now. In that newly appointed Joe McHugh TD has been assigned the Minster of State at the Department of Gaeltacht. Now reason being this person is a controversy is that he's been assigned to a minstery of which he has little to no Irish.

Simon Harris TD(FG) - Minister of State at the Department of Finance
The youngest male member of the Dail, and the sexiest(heheeh) replaces Brian Hayes. Who's gones to Europe. He was voted as Dublin's MEP last May. 

Darragh Murphy(FG) - Minister of State for European Affairs

Paudie Coffey(FG) - Department of the Environment

Aidahaon O Riodan(Labour) - 

Kevin Humphires(Labour)

Ann Phelan(Labour) Minister of State, Agriculture

Damien English

Michael Ring TD - Minister of for Tourism & Sport

Joe McHugh TD - Minister for State at the Department of Gaeltacht

Sean Sherlock



The following are the losers ie, they have been demoted. 

Fergus O' Dowd(FG)

Dinny McGinley TD

Ciaran Cannon(FG)(Former PD)
Joe Costello(Labour)

It is with great regret that Garth Brooks has officially announced that he will NOT be playing any gigs in Croke Park this Summer which was due to be held at the end of the month. Garth Brooks himself issued a statement "Crushed is an understatement". 

No comments:

Post a Comment