Friday 4 July 2014

Diary 3rd July 2014

I eventually got up. Shortly before, I headed out to initially go and see Noah. Review here. So I first got a call from O' Farrell to go and see Transformers: Age of Extinction. Review will be provided in due course. Shorlty before I headed out, I was searching for glasses. Apparently when I was waking up, I was pulling cables and it fell down da side of the bed. Realised this when I just going off to sleep that I had pulled down da cables for my phone charger, Broadband Router and landline phone charger. And as such apparently pulled em da glasses down as well.

I was trying to figure out how to say yesterday or how to word it but I think I have it. The Catholic Church in terms of history or da olden days or how things were done. Eg sex before marriage etc. no place In society for women like first woman president of Ireland was made a big deal bk in 90 when Former President Mary Robinson was Inaugurated back in 1990 as the President of Ireland. What women went through brings a tear. Like could it b possible that my mother had me outside marriage, the emotions but if its a cheat well thats different. 

Mother n babies home
Magdalen laundries
Philomenas story
Betty's HOme
Etc
If da Attitude was dats da way it was done in those days why are dey getting compo

I met O' Farrell in the Outhouse. I was chatting to Mike whom he says that the Spar on George's St/Dame St is known as Gay Spar likewise Centra across the road. So then O' Farrell comes along. And we looked up the cineworld site for the times. And as I quite guessed it, Transformers ain't out til Sat(5th July). So we instead went to see The Fault of Our Stars. Review here.
While queuing up O'Farrell sees a mate of his Peter with whom he was with his friend of whom I used see as da guy who lives a across the from me. Well that I'm aware of. I put 2 + 2 together n I found that they cud b partners which is prob da reason y he never moves lips wit a hello. As I said to Brendan it's a small world. His mate knows a guy I know.

As Conchita says "I dont really care. I focus in the good things in life."

NEWS

Only 3 Croke Park Concerts can go ahead for Gareth Brooks. This has been issued by Dublin City Council. The GAA officially had agreed years ago to hold 3 Concerts per year with Residents of Croke Park. They never even applied for a LIcense to have a concert in Croker.

Jul 25th, July 26th, July 27th

No comments:

Post a Comment