Saturday 5 July 2014

Diary 4th July 2014

I had plans of seeing x men n How to Train your Dragon 2 at 11pm. I was to meet Searson for a chat but not a movie. Then to see movies with Ronan. Firstly Ronan never got back to me. Nothing new. Secondly as I had been getting only 3 r 4 hrs sleep brought out the week due to  to bed late the tiredness caught up with me and not only that, it was most horridly annoying me falling asleep at the computer, and then when I hit my head agaisnt something I awaken, or I awaken eventually. MOST ANNOYING.
I only recently  learned that Conchita is a drag name. I knew already she's transgender. How cool is that
Us celebrating its independence day. celebrating i think 400 yrs. I assume. Ireland celebrated its 50th anniversary of independence in 87

I'm in dublin city cycling around. When I wonder to myself if there's such group as dublin cycle tourists. Dunno y but anyways. I find em anyways. Cept i'm at the wrong wrong entrance. So i get to the right one. Eventually arrive. There's another lad in front of me being asked questions. Then next thing the lad is on his back with some black oil sutt on his ass. Now don't get me wrong  the lad is very cute. The guy does a rimming. Which I don't mind. I look on with interest. Then it's my turn. With such great confidence I answer his questions relating to how I came across his group. Then be attempts to grab my arm n a confrontation ensues. I put my jumper back on but only some of the way. I note however there is a girl beside me. I nearly fall on her. I also note a dog barking. He nearly takes my eye out.

NEWS

Gareth Brooks goes ahead to head with Dublin City Council's decision to axe 2. Gareth released a statement stating "its 5 shows or none at all" He added "to choose which shows to do and which shows not to do, would be like asking to choose one child over the other. The whole controversy has been dubbed Gareth Gate

The results of the Leadership  and the Deputy Leadership of the Labour Party will be known today. Counting is underway. Joan Burton TD(Minister for Social Protection) is favorite to win the Leadership of the Labour Party

UPDATE

Joan Burton TD becomes the 1st woman of the Leader of the Labour Party. The first in the party's 102 year history. She won at 77.5% of the votes and Alex White TD her opponent won 22.5%. In the last few minutes Minister of State at the Department of Transport Alan Kelly TD has just been voted Deputy Leader fo the party.
Minister Alex White TD congratulated her "warmly and wholeheartedly".
Grew up to Stonebatter.

No comments:

Post a Comment