Wednesday 4 November 2015

Diary 4th November 2015

Today, as I had no plans of going out, I decided to stay up a bit and do a bit of recording. hahah.

I was looking at the Dubliners Vicar St concert. Well by George did it bring some fond memories, some painful but fond. Depending. Now what I mean by that is, that I was singing a song, and I dedicated it to Martin Mulligan(Kathleen's hubbie). Had rush thoughts of Michael Doherty looking at my video on Youtube, and making a mockery of while passing it around to others on New Years Eve kidna. How he gets hold of it is, that I email it to him, WHICH I will be doing so, eitherway. hahaha.

The other was after Sabrina, was a music video from Lady Gaga - Bad Romance. Now again more painful memories came back as I was singing the song, the Take 2, ahahah. Which as I explained in the video that my ex and I were picking "our song" etc., etc.,

No comments:

Post a Comment