Thursday 12 November 2015

Diary 12th November 2015

Well I wasn't gonna attempt to sleep again for to wake up for Franky. SO I stayed up and waited for him. So for obvious reasons I won't be going out tonight.

So while waiting for him, I did my various TV shows. Maureen called by to drop by food. We had a laugh when she said to me "There's a shed in Mom n Dad's". hahaahah. I got such a fit. I turned into a joke, "oh yeah throw a gay man into the shed". hahahaha.

So then after her, he shortly arrived. He disconnected the alarm box from the Electricity, and then I only found out last night why I didn't hear Franky when he tried getting at the door. Its cause Dad had disconnected the Bell by accident. So that said Franky connected everything up Bell wise, and bob's ur uncle. Everything's back to normal. hahahaah. Oh and PS he mentioned to get my Aunt off his back as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment