Monday 2 November 2015

Diary 2nd November 2015

My normal TV special day whereby I stay up. Checking my coupla hundred notifications on FB, that I had stored on the computer. However as November was the month I was starting the UPDATING of Computer programs, Apps on Cell Phones etc., and December being the Operating System Upgrade to WIndows 10 on Lappy, Android Lollipop on Sammy 2, and Lumy will get Windows Phone 10 eventually towards the end of November.

So I started the Sammy 2's Apps Updates, of which went quite well. hahhaah. Then while checking one of the notifications, I got a comment from a friend of a friend on FB, saying he feels sorry for the guy who was asking what is a Zip Tie which was me of course. The friend of the friend said he felt for me. Perhaps cause of my stupidity or whatever, or the fact that I ain't from the US. hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment