Wednesday 11 November 2015

Cornucopia, Wicklow St., Dublin, Ireland

Twas an quite a visit today. I have been to Cornucopia several times, today I decided to do a review as I've never done so. hahaah.

Today I had Soup, Salad and Dessert. The Soup and Dessert I wholeheartedly enjoyed. the Salad not so much. Now as regards the staff, they were very accommodating. I've never had an issue with Staff or their foods hence why I keep going back to em. hahaha. The only thing I would say is to offer MORE vegan alternatives ie HOT foods. I wanted the Baked cheese thing, However as it wasn't Vegan, I had to make do with Salad, with as you can gather, did not enjoy.

The Soup was a mushroom creamy consistency. Green in color as per the pic. It was absolutly heaven. Totally enjoyed it.

My next was the Salad, I was hoping for a hot dish, however it wasn't to be, as the stuff I wanted was Cow cheese instead my baby Violife Cheese which is Vegan. So I stuck with the Salad, of which I didn't enjoy it one bit. Oh their was taste no doubt, but I just didn't care for it.

So I moved onto the Dessert, as I said to my colleague, I like to "end on a sweet note" as per what my mother would say. hahha. I had a lovely Tart of which was a lovely soft consistency texture, and a crumbly base. It was all heaven. hehehe.







No comments:

Post a Comment