Monday 16 November 2015

Diary 16th November 2015

Well today was a quiet day.

I was looking at the news, as per norm and the current affairs. Then onto my 13/14 hrs of Knots Landing. Twas quiet emotional thou at the end, when the series ended. Obviously its being repeated. I'm a sucker for endings thou. hahaah.

Then while doing that, I was doing a new idea of selfies/photo shoot, whereby I use Lappy's own Cyberlink YouCam, the software that I use to go and record Videos for my VLog. heehheeh.

THen while sharing my PUppys, to my Facebook gstanescu84 account, everything was grand. THen it came the time to post my Photos of myself up  and the button for to select the album never showed up. ???? I restarted the phone, reset the app, Still nothing. So hopefully its just a bug and Facebook will fix it in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment