Tuesday 3 November 2015

Diary 3rd November 2015

Today was fairly quiet. hehehe

My sis popped down to me earlier than anticipated, I then got ready for the dole. Then onto the bank as per my normal schedule. I added an extra €20 ontop my €220. So I'll be left with €10 or so for myself. Afterwards I headed onto SmallChanges, When I arrived there was no activity at the Deli Counter. So I asked Peadar and he told me it was gonna be next week. The fact that I saw a Drumcondra Market sign, I assumed the Deli would be the Drumcondra Market, but it wasn't to be. So then I headed on home afterwards. heeheh.

So my sis being still at home and myself looked at TV. She was tired, so she took a few forty winks. I looked at TV. heehhe. Then I emptied one of the clothing bags that Clean Freaks gives back to me. hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment