Friday 20 November 2015

Diary 20th November 2015

Not bad a day today. hahahaah. Yesterday on my way out of Social Welfare, I was apparently by a lady to sign up to a job open day. hahahah. So I then headed into Phoenix Marketing aka Marketing Hub. I realised last minute that I had to go in PRofessional Dress Code. So I quickly put things on and headed on out. I then arrived at the Business on Talbot St., when I arrived there was music VERY informal, I was very peed off. hahaahah. Then after about a half hour of waiting around. We were treated to a presentation, then afterwards we were required fill out an Assessment Sheet ie just simply a feedback in my opinion. We were to get a feedback by the Close of Business. I then got talking to one of the contestants. During the whole Open Day, I got the automatic impression of a Quick Money Making scheme, ie like just for a few days, there was an employee who made over 2grand hahaah. So then I came back home on a cold NOW rainy afternoon. So then afterwards, I was getting things ready when I came back like getting into my casual wear or whatever, when I got a call from them. How quick they were to reply. As it happens, I actually got GREAT news, in that I got the job. However the reason I ain't dancing for joy is that although I get paid commission type etc., etc., BUT Social Welfare, which I can easily tell them to stuff it, but the problem the biggest being is the lack of knowledge on Sales. Like there was a guy who had a BSc in Environmental Studies etc., and then a woman in Psychology.

While during the presentation, I was thinking of my Olives I bought in tescos, and how to use em instead of pitch forking them. So I decided I could pour out the Salad my Aunt gave me onto a plate and mix the olives with the salad. mmmmm

Then when I was settled down, my sis called down to me for to download. hehehe. She helped me find Cry Cry. I was on the bed, the other day, throwing my Cry Cry like a frisbee, and literally couldn't find him, whatsoever. I was getting a bit sad.

So that said and done, I headed on to the Outhouse for a bit craic or as I said to Ollie "Ceol agus Craic ach seachan an Ceoil ár ndeogh". (Music and craic but minus Music of course), hahaha. It was a bit bouncy bouncy. I went there thou, to thank  Bernard profusely for just a wee chat ie talk, aka Mental Health. I had told him of my distressing dreams of Romania etc., Although my sis knows a hella lot more, but whatever I must have said to him, I haven't had any distressing dreams of late, not even weird ones. I was even getting worried, that I may have "passed" on my dreams or any distressing form to him. But what's also possibly and I think the truth, is that Bernard never came from an Orphange whereas my sis and I did. Then again who knows. Only the man upstairs knows. So what am trying to say, I was able to relate to a person who was NOT in my situation, hmmmmmmm

So that said, I then headed on up to Mom and Dad's for clarification purposes. As you can gather, I was offered a job, from Phoenix Marketing.  I was torn between telling "Social Welfare to stuff it", with their Disability Payments etc., etc., or more so their treatment of my Mom. And of course my knowledge. However ONCE again my Back and my now my Knees were brought in. AS part of the job would be to go and sell and make a commission ie WALKING, which over exerting doesn't help my knees at all.

While looking at TV, the Travel series Great Journey Railways, I was admiring the Trams etc., and the Cable Cars. Awww yeahhhh. I recognised the seating made for Dublin BUs, heheeheh. I'm almost sure Dublin BUs' are made by Germany. Then seeing the Trams, so adorable in Freidburg and Hanover.

No comments:

Post a Comment