Sunday 1 November 2015

Diary 1st November 2015

Well what a day it turned out to be. A negatively day was turned into a positive day.

I was due to be up for 1ish for to go to Dublin Vegfest, aka International Vegan Day. However my legs were killing me, and crying out for me. So eventually I got up for half 3ish. I was gonna shower for Movember, ie to shave EVERYTHING, literally. hahaah. However it wasn't to be. So I headed on off to F2 Center in Fatima, Rialto. Its a very ignored place in the City ie The Liberties. I used my Lumy to direct me to the place at hand, as per usual it wasn't helpful. Google Maps would tell me to reroute or I'm going the wrong way. However with Maps from Windows Phone, nope it wouldn't. So eventually I arrived. THe place was bouncing when I arrived, even at an hour left. I arrived at 4ish. They didn't even check my ticket. I missed out on Goody bags. Aww well. However great stuff was on show. The venue thou is VERY Questionable. They perhaps were trying to put an ignored place on the maps. I ain't sure. But very questionable. Like when I was leaving, I hopped on my bike and simply put, I was asked "Are you ready, " I said ready for what, and the guy said "A new life", and he sniggered. So yeah venue for a MAJOR event, very questionable. And how it was Modern, ????? Very small if you ask me. I thought it'd be a huge hall.

So I headed on back. I arrived back to my sis. We had a great time. I showered, as per my schedule, although LATER than scheduled, but I had to do it, so in accordance with the Movember Charity. So we chatted but more so while she was downloading, we was looking at Saved By The Bell. So I left her at her place. We chatted for a bit and headed on back home. eheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment