Thursday 16 January 2014

Walking with Dinosaurs: The 3D Movie

I was most impressed with the film. Very entertaining, however that said, with Carnivore activist i would advise caution with children amongst. But most educating. I mean like Herbivore, Carnivore, Omnivore, wow, I hear of them arlight but never knew the key difference. When the Narrator(Bird) was narrating the film, was most intriguing. In particular the part of the small legs of one of the Dinosaurs. I found that most comical especially when he was giving a detailed explanation of its sense of smell, its eyes, he kept focusing
on the small front legs. I found that hilarious. The only MAJOR flaw in the film, was when the animals were talking the animals lips or whatever were not moving. I found that to be of a disappointment. THat said thou well put together. MIght I also add the visual effects, the absolutely stunning effects. Just wow.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1762399/?ref_=nv_sr_1


No comments:

Post a Comment