Friday 31 January 2014

Diary 31st January 2014

After I went for a possible I got back into bed. I had an interesting dream. Where by I was with a group of lads. I don't get da connection but sure I'll give it a go. We were driving on a motor way  to collect my folks for a concert to Bring em to. I still don't get da connection.  Me da was in my place sitting down with me ma and he said something relating "this wouldn't be gud for my back. " then the most strangest I saw. In where I live there is only room for one set of lights.  However in the dream there were 3. One was almost falling down the other was in the wrong place.  Even weirder was the one that was in the wrong place I never even seen it.

When I got up I saw that I had 2 missed calls. Both from the day hospital me sis is currently attending.  I rang the number back. The nurse just wanted to see how things r going with me sis.  She basically just wanted to verify a few things.  She proceeded to tell me that our Aunty had told the nurse that me sis tends to pick this up wrong. That said the nurse was actually referring to the Christmas day episode.  I was shocked n appalled when da nurse told me that the Aunty told her she picked that up wrong.  How can she.  I mean like I was there when my sis past was racked up. I told da nurse u felt like I was at a movie and the dat da Aunty had no right to say such. She wasn't there. I was.

I was just on da call to me mom as I was wrighting in this blog post. I asked her to give dad my regards.  I then asked her had he started on da lights as he wanted me there to help him. She told me he was in da garage all day(where the lights r). I figured that's what he was at. He probably just hurting  but as they say the truth often hurts.

I had previously told her that words hurt and r poison n hence I'd say me paps is probably suffering.  Not sure.  If he's not then he seriously has a heart of a brick

Afterwards, when I had gotten over the shock etc., I listened to a few tunes while I was doing a bit of tidy up before I headed out to see a film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment