Tuesday 28 January 2014

Diary 28th January 2014

I got my dole but as my bank card would not working,

then onto my Orthopaedic appointment. I had a back appointment otherwise known as Orthopaedic Muscoskeletal Triage Service. I had to do basic exercises such as bendging etc.,  Then the nurse told me that I have scoliosis(Curvature of the Spine). Then I proceeded to ask her if it was also possible as well as physical problem, to be a phscyologoical problem too. I had expalined why I asked her the question. I explained that I have Depression and she asked had in the past attmepted suicide in the past, and I said with great regret I have. So with that she more or less, yeah that would defo be a contributory factor. With that in mind, When Mom was leaving me home, I had the pleasure of informing her that WORDS are poisonous and in the long run will destory and that can be detrimental. She in reply said to me but u can't just take everything a person says in work or whatever. I said thats true, however theres one little thing ur missing and that is "You're dear to me," I said. She was speechless. I don't care what a stranger says, cause at the end of the day, I'll never see em again. But when a loved one says such crap and things, yeah that'd do it alrite.

Afterwards Mom treated me to a take away.

I went home, started to doing the cleanup. I jsut brought out the bags that I had filled them up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment