Friday 31 January 2014

I, Frankenstein

What can I say about this film, but 1 word. FANTASTICO. It was shear brilliant. I was outpants when I saw the visual effects. Initially I was baffled with the lack of plot. My understanding that its a war against "immortal clans". From my understanding there were 3 groups. The Gargoyles, The Humans and the Demons. The Demons being the baddies. However the Gargoyles were against Frankenstein(Don't know why). Frankensinte(Ekhart), brought the Gargoyles to the enemy etc., It was truly a fantastic visual effects. I smell a multi trip to the cinema for this particular film like Batman's Dark Knight Rises. The musical score as I said to my friend, I love films that have a very good Musical Score. This one really out did itself.





I, Frankenstein (2014) http://goo.gl/8U38gk

No comments:

Post a Comment