Sunday 26 January 2014

Diary 26th January 2014

My first stop was Aldis to get my Throw, that I wanted which was of cream color.

Then I proceeded to go ahead to my weekly Meetup of Gay Church in Accents. I inistally met Paul Hyland along with WIllem and his bf Scott(of whom I met in the OUthouse). I found him a bit aburpt, in that he didnt even introudce himself. Don't get me wrong, hes a lovely man and all, a little bit of manners wouldnt go amiss. That said, he had to head off, and Brenda O' F joined us. The convo really sotarted to hitch off as one would say. Twas most enjoyable indeed. After a few hours, we all dispersed to our own sepetare ways.

So when I got home, I had been tidying up the dishes, and washing em and drying em. LIkiewise glasses and Maureen's Pasta pots.


No comments:

Post a Comment