Thursday 30 January 2014

Diary 30th January 2014

I popped along to my sis. When I arrived, I was distraught to see how bad she was healthwise etc., with recent events as much as Christmas Day. U see what happened  was on Christmas Day my paps would say to her everytime my sis would complain about something small, he would say "Stop blaming George". We took it as a joke initially. But he kept going on and on as if it were a movie. What's even worse is that he brought up her past, which I'm still baffled to this day. I still don't get it. I relayed my confusion to him recently. He himself has been left baffled. But as a result of all the hardships she had been cutting herself etc., she had a cardiac arrest 2x. When she woke up eventually where was her mother? No where, cause she's far too judgemental. Even my therapist finds that very strange. But as she wasn't at her daughter's bedside, I was the next in line as one would say. With my sleep problem, that didn't help either. I couldnt even help her to be by her side. I still regret to this day that I couldnt be by the person who never did me wrong, who helped all the way. WHy da hell wasn't I dere when I got the call.

So in order to keep me sane, I go to all my LGBT Protests, and my Inflatables. aww and not forgetting my PUppies and Scarfies.

No comments:

Post a Comment