Tuesday 21 January 2014

Diary 21st January 2014

As I got up at half 12 which was my intention of getting up at half 1, I decided to get my Dole(Ireland's Social BEnefits slang name). SO  I headed to my local Post Office where I get it.

THen I went to Tescos to get my 5x Milk(Alpro), few OJ. I asked was their Vegan Butter available and to my correctness(In that I kinda knew), the shop assistant told me h=perhaps try a bigger Tescos. As I had suggested that they don't sell it in any Tescos. I asked do you have any Vegan BUtter. SHe hinted no, so then I proceeded by saying do you don't have any here or in ANY Tescos branch.

So I proceeded to head up again to Mum and Dad's(Again) as they weren't there at all. TO my surprise Mum had only come back with Crina. SHe told me that Dad was at the Dental Hospital. So when I saw Dad's car, only for Mom just coming in, I'd have had to bring the plate home again.

So after MOm's I headed to get home to start on to the Kitchen. Which is very close being done. All's thats left to do is to wash up the dishes.

After a few hrs of tidying up, I headed to Crina's.

No comments:

Post a Comment