Wednesday 29 January 2014

Diary 29th January 2014

Before I woke up, I was dreaming about The Nanny. (Something that I'd need these days. hahha)

Priest is marrying 2 ppl.  Suddenly he outbursts with "I hate this room". It was then found that they were replacing a bulb which was hilarious. Not only that but they were repeating the same thing over and over again around the room.  It was a very much heartiest laugh.

Then I woke up to the real world. :(

I did a bit of tidy up of my place.

Then headed to the cinema with me mates. I went to see my two Babes hotties. Chris Pine and Alekansard(Character name - dunno the actor's name). I went along to see the film again as I was late for it the last time. As it happens the scene I saw that I had previously missed was actually KEY to the whole movie. It had involved terrorism(sadly the 9/11 attacks) which in the film had something to do with Russian's accounts - something like that. I went along with Brendan O' F, Scott and his fiance Willem. Scott and Willem had to head off early to catch the Leixlip train. Even after seeing the movie twice, I was still shaking with the suspense in it. Its dat brill.


No comments:

Post a Comment