Thursday 23 January 2014

Diary 23rd January 2014

As I was sleeping I had a vivid dream of complex nature in that I don't know whether it was positive r negative.

DREAM

I'm walking into my parent's drive way. Dad comes in the driveway with a spanking hot looking car.  Green. One of these old cars. I noted on the reg num of 151. Something like dat. Ireland has a new Car Registration system.  Its to do with tax reasons. Mom is over at a neighbor talking.  Crina and I are chatting in moms car. The funny thing is mom opens her back of da car like da character from way way bk. Review here
And her last words were dont talk too loud.

END OF DREAM

I woke up back to square one,  biting my sleeve excessively.  Reason being gud chance cause of my dad's very strange behaviour.  I fear that he has been diagnosed with something and cant say anything even to his loving wife.

As I was opening the door a black cat with white patches was sitting on my doorsteps. I was freaked out by it. Afterwards when I got over my freakiness, I then began to think was it the cat that could belong to my sister's neighbor's cat. I guess we'll never know. 

Anyways I headed to me sis for a cuppla hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment