Saturday 27 June 2015

The Larder

I traveled along to the restaurant with a group on the momentous Occasion, Pride 2015. I was given a menu, with a main course and the starters were very small writing, ie NOT important. hahaah. I looked at a Veggie Breakfast. I wasn't impressed with its ingredients. So I said I'd leave it. I asked the waitress, which she was very kind, if I could order TWO Starters to make it a main. ahahah. So I enquired a Soup which is a Leak and Lentil PANCHETTO, something like that. Now the waitress explained that's ham. I've personally NEVER heard of a ham let alone a meat dish in a soup, other than the simple Chicken etc., . So I had to make do with Rocket Salad AND Dip Bread. Now both were lovely, except, the Olives' I ain't sure "are there suppose to be STONES" in either olives, the red and Green????? So to sum up, Service EXCELLENT, Food CRAP.


Dip Bread


Rocket Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment