Monday 15 June 2015

Diary 15th June 2015

While my sis was sleeping, I was working throughout the night on tidying my place up which I have been doing for the past few Mondays. hahahah. My main objective for today was to tidy up my inflatables and find the shorts for Saturday's Fetish Night for Pride 2015, ehehhee. Some +Inflatables Stanescu have been going ie deflating. So I decided no matter how painful it was to actually let them deflate fully and then put them away. I was a bit emotional in doing so, in particular Redzar(Red Smirnoff Football). Etc etc., I shan't be getting rid of any of them. ahahaha. If at all possible I shall replace em, depending on Finance of course. hahaha.

As regards the clothes, I separated em all. So I cleared up the dishes. And when I was putting out the rubbish, I then realised that last weeks rubbish was NOT collected which I can't understand. hahaha. But not my problem.

So now my final job is to clear the crap or whatever word u wanna use from my Deep Fat Fryer. I can't use Alcohol or Abrasives. So am a bit stuck. So I'm using Dad's brains(ONCE AGAIN - ahahah), he would use abrasives but VERY finely ie barely touching the machine sides)

NEWS

Fixed Charge Penalty notice is to be introduced to cyclists who cycle recklessly. Penaltys includes


  • Cyclists Breaking lights; €50 fine
  • Cycling on footpaths, etc.,
  • Cyclists who go AGAINST One Way St

A new robot technology has been introduced in Omagh, NI. Its known as Telly Robot. Whereby a doctor would do its operating etc., etc., via remote control. It is accessed via Internet.

Jeb Bush a former Florida Governor twice has announced his to seek the Republican Nomination to run for President 2016. To date 11 others have announced their candidature for the Office of President of the US including Former Donald Trump who will be announcing his nomination for the Republican Party too, also we have Hilary Clinton former US Secretary of State under Obama Administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment