Sunday 28 June 2015

Diary 28th June 2015

Well not bad a day. Mom and Dad had gone away for the life of me I could not remember, couldn't even remember. Its only now, I remember. But when Mom rang me yesterday, to wish me well, or more so she was disappointment that I had not heard from me. heheeh. My sis popped down. Told her all about Pride yesterday. hahhah. As I said, It was the most best Pride I ever been to since being with my ex's Pride in 2010.

NEWS

It has been announced that a couple from Ireland has also been killed in the Tunisia Terrorist Attack. They were hours away from returning home on the flight. 35 others lost their lives. Most of the citizens that lost their lives were Britons(UK)

SPORTS

Westmeath has beaten my Dad's home county Meath, for the very first time in history. They were last in a Leinster Championship back in '04.

No comments:

Post a Comment