Sunday 14 June 2015

Diary 14th June 2015

Well today wasn't as busy as yesterday, as you will gather from the length of the blog entry. My Dad's relatives Anna Mary, her hubbie Fergus, Ruth(Anna's Sister) and her hubbie and Anna's foster child were visiting my folks today, for to thank em for a present or something. As I wasn't in the mood to see them, I stayed on in bed. I find that Anna connects me to Romania, which is still a bit raw. She used to adopt or work with the orphans in Romania, not sure which one thou. So for that I can't see her. Besides I saw a woman on the RTE News relating to the possible BSE scare that's going on at the moment in Ireland. I ain't gonna get into details due to the nature of things and of course my vegetarianism and possibly veganism. The reason I mention this woman is she is the splittling image voice wise as Anna. All I could here is the voice hahaah.

So with the above visit, I jsut slept on hahaha. Then headed onto my sis for a grand old time. hahaah. We then headed back to my place. Where she fell asleep for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment