Thursday 18 June 2015

Diary 18th June 2015

Today, I was meant to go out for a film, more so to sign the Book of Condolence for the Victims of the Berkeley tragedy in the US. However several things have been going through my mind. Namely "is my depression" trying to haunt me, will Gear Ireland accept my regout, or send me packing or most probably what is going through my mind are my physical soarness in my legs.


NEWS

9 people have been shot dead, in whats been seen as Hate crime. The victims were at a Historic Black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

In relation to Berkely Tragedy, it is possible that the cause of the tragedy, was water had gotten contact with the wood and hence the wood was rotten. It has also been revealed that the company behind building the Apartment Complex Segway,.,, paid $6m to avoid a legal case.

No comments:

Post a Comment