Friday 26 June 2015

Diary 26th June 2015

Well after a long night of sleeping and then at times trying to sleep but more so struggling with my legs. I even slept ontop of Phenay, thinking he'd help me, sadly he didn't. eheheh. So then after a long time, I got up. Listened to voicemails. I did not appreciate the tone of Dad's voice and Mom's voice. I got the inclining or the vibe that I had done something wrong. So instead of ringing them of which I was gonna, I left my Mom a voicemail instead. She rang me back immediately. I declined and have done so to all calls.

So after that, I headed onto the Outhouse, was gonna pop into Penny's however they were closing up. So then, I headed onto the Outhouse. I saw Fire Brigade and Chemical Incident Unit, I said to my self, oh dear, hopefully it ain't the Outhouse. So I walked up slowly and saw that it was some laneway on the way to the Outhouse. heeheh. I was greeted by Bernard. Was great to see him. Went up to see the Men's night. hehehe. Not much around. But got a great welcome. heheehe.

I then headed to Cineworld to see Minions. (Review here). I then went to get my ticket at the machines, however it wouldn't work. So I saw that it had "expired", which was kinda weird. So I then saw that I had brought the WRONG, card. I said I'd give it a go, see would they let me in. However it wasn't to be. So I paid for a ticket. Then just before my cell went out of battery, I saw that my mate Todd, was saddened that I hadn't invited him. Says I to meself, Its not for the want of trying. I have asked him on numerous occasions in the past. Then shortly after the movie started, I could have sworn, I saw Todd himself in the front row. All that went through my mind, was that Todd would meetup afterwards and ask why I didn't invite him, etc., etc., but as luck would have it, it wasn't him. ahahah

NEWS

Tunisia has been hit in whats its been called a Terrorist attack, when a gun man opened fire on a beach. One Irish Citizen has been tragically shot dead.

France has been hit again in an Islamic Attack. The last time this occurred was when Charlie Ebdou was attacked for publishing an article on the profit Mohammed.

Gay Marriage has now been made legal in the US. ALL 50 States now has made Gay Marriage legal. Or as the leading Gay Marriage rights activist stated "not gay marriage, but MARRIAGE".

TECH

Facebook Messenger NOW does not require you to have a Facebook account to log into Messenger which is now a stand alone App. This was apparent, when I went to log into Messenger. It asked me for my cell phone number. Which at the time took too long, so I just skipped it. I vaguely remember this happened the last time.

Microsoft has now made Official Office Suite programs Word, Excel and Powerpoint Apps avaialbe for Android.

No comments:

Post a Comment