Saturday 31 May 2014

Diary 30th May 2014

Again I failed to get up in time for the Bank. BUT this time I can't blame my Alarm or Poddy. It don't help when I went to bed very late.

I was due to meet Ronan for two films: X-Men: Days of Future Past. Review here. and Godzilla. Review here. I had arrived on time.(Something's quite weird. hahaah). I went across to the Outhouse to see if he was there. I then bumped into O Farrell. I asked that he make contact via FB to Ronan to let him know where I am. I then went ahead got my ticket. While I was waiting in line, I bumped into Cathal and Andrea. Haven't seen theses in ages. Wonderful to see em. As it happens they were seeing Maleficent. Review here. I went ahead saw the X-Men film. Then afterwards, as I was about to head out the door, I saw Ronan. As it happens, he had arrived at 20 past 6. Eitherway was delighted. Throughout the x-men, I have been trying to get and memorise the quotes between Professor X(Stewart) and Professor X(young Charles). I think its quite poignant and relevant to today's society.

"Humanity does this to us."
"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they can't be saved."

      As the next film, Godzilla was immediately, I asked that he go into the screen,as I had yet to get the ticket for the next film. When I went down to get the ticket, it was packed as hell. Can't believe. IT was opening night for several movies. A Million Ways to Die in the West. Review will be provided in due course. Jimmy's Hall. I won't be seeing this. and Edge of Tomorrow. Review will be provided in due course. So when I went to get the food, that was packed. I was getting anxious that I was going to miss the beginning of my pet: Godzilla. (Oh did I not tell you guys, I have adopted a pet Monster or Dinosaur. His name is Godzilla. haahahah)So then instead of waiting for the Popcorn/Nachos, I instead went to the Baskin Robbins. Even that had a queue, but not as long. So bottomline, Got my sorbet(Dairy-Free) then headed to the screen to see Godzilla with Ronan. He was most impressed with the movie. TO the point I think he nearly had a panic attack. I even felt his heart. Was pumping like mad. He was shaking like mad. I was getting a bit worried. I thought it was from the flashing and the flash photography, but with Spidey(Review here), it couldn't have been or any other movie for that matter. But eventually it abated. He headed to the Front Lounge, I headed home. I have since been looking at Knots Landing and Dallas. Dallas was in pretty sad state affairs alrite. Really upsetting episode. It featured, April character being killed off because of GREED in the oil business.

So shortly before I went to bed, Maureen calls over. WE chatted at teh door for a bti. I told her that my sis has undergone a sever Mentla Trauma. I must say she was most attentive(quite unualI I say). I explained that my sis is extra-sensitiy due to her BPDBD. I said what she thought over the years, that you must "think before you speak". Not what comes outta ur mind. I then told her on a sperate note, that she's gotta stop ringing the doorbell on a constant basis, c ause the tenenasts are complaingin. And I'm getting angry phonecalls from the landlord becuase of the noise levels. She took the mikky outta of that. She was trying to wake me up. I said I moved out for a reason.


Alex White TD Minister for State at the Department of Health launches his bid for the Leader candidacy.

Google has launched a service whereby you can have yourself the "Right to be forgotten". This came about when a Spanish person wanted to sell his house, I think, but when the company wanted to buy the house, they Googled him and found that he had credit score.

No comments:

Post a Comment