Friday 2 May 2014

Diary 1st May 2014

While sleeping I dream of being in the cinema naked. I remember hanging up my clothes. The staff and patrons are NOT naked. No mention of me being naked. Unusual I say. It continues by me being sold food n being ripped off. This is da second time me being naked in a dream out in public.

Now as regards the actual hep b. Two Q's arise from the drinking episode. Can one get hepatitis b from drinking heavily to the point of l vomiting r  could I have had it and it was in remission.

I was due to go to the Post Office to get my TV License renewed. However due to yesterdays upsetting visit, I decided that I don't want to get involved. So far the Inspector of TV License hasn't called round. But if he/she does, I'll explain if needs me, which I doubt comes to that. I even had thoughts of seeing if I can transfer my payments over to a different post office. Like I literally got abused for being mentally unstable. She didn't even know If I had been unstable. But I have to get the TV License sorted somehow. I also had thoughts of just forgetting about the payments if Social Welfare don't allow me to transfer to a different Post Office. I would be able to live on my savings, well at least a month anyways. But anyways that's just thoughts as I'd know it wouldn't be viable to live on my savings.

So in the end instead of getting my TV License Renewal was due the 30th April, I just took to the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment