Friday 16 May 2014

Godzilla

Well words cannot express my enjoyment of the film. It lived through to its name. I was at the edge of my seat. Like constantly eating the popcorn. Like its never happened to me before. I actually found it scary cause when the film was finished, the popcorn was all over me instead of my mouth. My heart was pumping. It was sad though that they killed off the Cranston actor early in the film. Waiting for the actual Godzilla monster took an hr, I timed it just in case it might be like Pompeii. Review here. Like we were waiting for almost 2 hrs, before the volcano erupted. So for the first hour, the film explained the plot of the whole film, which basically is as follows. The monster Godzilla came to be as a baby eating Radioactive. Something like that. He fed on that for the whole of his life. Now there's a bit of confusion on my part. In that I know about Godzilla, but 2 monsters also appeared apparently a Hubbie and Wifie. Godzilla towards the end of the movie, was actually a hero in that he was SAVING the citizens in that Godzilla kills the two other Monsters. I will have to clarify this as the times I go to see it, increases haha. The effects of the film excellent. The roars of the Monsters. oh boii. HOT DAWG. Highly recommended the film.


No comments:

Post a Comment