Monday 12 May 2014

Diary 12th May 2014

Well today was to be of a quiet day. I had seen Mom yesterday whom told me that Dad might need me weather permitting for painting the railings.

So I intended to get up for 5ish as my Box was low. So I have been following the Guerin Report. Seriously the Irish Politicians is like a soap story.
 The Garda Commissioner Resigns
 The former Minister of Justice was found that he broke the Data Protection Laws.
 Frances Fitzgerald formerly Minister of Children and Youth Affairs has now been made and promoted to Minster of Justice, Equality and Law Reform.
The Morning show I follow Morning Edition, was all very hyper.

Mom rang me to say that Dad would give me a time to be collected. I had the idea of getting rid of every single hair on my body, namely the chess, legs back and beard. So that I could look  sexy while working with my pops. However as he never rang me let alone let me know the time so I just didn't bother showering ie to get rid of the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment