Friday 16 May 2014

Diary 16th May 2014

Slpet like an angel. However the groggyness still a worrying factor. My Da picked me up for 10am. When I arrived, I head a loud speaker type ie an announcement sort of thing in a near distance. Dad explained it was the annual Sports Day that my old Secondary School(High school) was having. I kept hearing the announcer and kept thinking could it be my old PE Teacher well in 1st yera. I got down to painting. Dad wanted me to
paint the ballistrades aka the Balcony while he himself was doing flowering ie sowing flowers in the front. We both took a break. While doing so, Dad asked about the other PE Teacher I used to have as well. Mr. MacMahon. Then the Euro school  memoirys came flooding in. Thinking it was my old teacher Mr. Gallagher but after finding out via voice wasn't sharp enough i then was actually thinking of a rte sports guy 0 Des Cahill. Then Dad asked  about the other PE teacher Mr. MacMahon. Memories came flooding in. The time my sis n I were to go to Euro school. Mom n dad gone out. Crina didn't want to go to euro school. So we had gone  to a strangers house of which i knew from Primary School. When we came home  Mom and dad has cycling helmets. However we were punished by means of slapping. I remember trying to run. But as my bedroom was very small no much means of escapism.   Maureen with tears rolling out of her eyes exclaiming she can't stop the slapping . we had done wrong.
Afterwards, I had read in the Irish Language newspaper Faoinse, something about a Minister and Attack. Dad explained it was to do with Dinny McGinely - which he's currently Minsitery of State at the Department of Gaeltacht. Dad went on to explain that Dinny is actually related to Jimmy, who sadly has passed on, he was our neighbor for several years. I was in awe. ie Shocked. I hadn't heard Jimmy's name in years.

While doing the painting, Dad as I say was int eh front. I was takign a few selfies by means of  a pose modeling kinda way. Some came out great. I of course with a beautiful hot day, worked shirtless.

Shortly before we dispersed., We were chatting about Outhouse and I brought up the Golden Girls night. Mom couldn't understand why I was into it, considering its a series based on old women hence: "Golden". She thought I'd be into guys or men. Which of course I am. But with Golden Girls, there was an extra ingredient. LGBT. I explained to Mom and Dad of course, that there was a study done in 2005 by a college in the States. It explained that the LGBT Communitys were the biggest audience more so than the straight counterparts. Mom was in complete awe to learn of this. I gave here a few examples. Namely Blanches' Brother comes out Gay; Dororthy's friend(I think), Jean is a lesbian, the women thought Pat(her partner) was a dude. Another example: Sophia exclaiming that she "wouldn't love any of her kids less" if they were to come out gay etc., Mom said perhaps she was forced to say it, ie in script. I said be that as it may, if she was UNCOMFORTABLE in saying it, she probably would refuse or whatever.

Then Mom dropped me home. Well initially I told them, I wanted to go to the Post Office to lodge money from my Savings to Bank for my Christmas Loan in Credit Union. However I realised that I had actually left my Savings book and Bank card behind in my flat. So I said not to bother - namely becuase I thought I'd be finished Dinner later than half 5, when the post office closes. As it happens, We were finished up altogether. So I said to them, I wanna go tot he post office to pay off. So Mom dropped me to my gaf then to the Post Office where I withdrew from Savings then direct to the Bank.
So then, as I wanted to top up my O2 Money card as well, I headed to Scribbles to top it up. Then I got ready for tonight's Premier of Godzilla. Review here. I joined my group clan Cineworld Craicheads. So on my way over to Cineworld, I came across a hot guy, scorching hot Latino, wearing a White tank top that's short and Black shorts very short. Mmmmm. Oh boy. He looked smooth too. A friend of his, was looking at me too but in the derogaptry. hahaha. Like I mean the Latino was a scorching hot. DAmnnnnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment