Friday 9 May 2014

Diary 9th May 2014

I got up slightly early after last nights events ie the party. I was exhausted. Despite the fact that I had the diarrhea and then being very quite as the night progressed. When Dad left me home last night, I was trying to figure what I had left behind. As it happens it was my phone charger. Again!!!!. So with this in mind, I throttled up along to em, with a view of getting the charger. When I arrived, I heard a bang from the garage. Dad answered the door. Mom was with her sissies and at the Gallery as per normal every Friday. Dad was putting together a new Water Butt as because of the new Water Charges that are starting in the Autumn. So after a wee chat, we walked the garden, and the hammock. I headed off home.

ON the way home, I bumped on the way home, to Mom. We chatted for a bit. I then continued on home. It was my intention to start the Current Affairs and News. But first I needed to use OnDemand to download TV shows from Sky. However OnDemand wasn't working. I restarted both the Router and the Sky Box and Sky Wireless Router. It still wouldn't. So to this date, after several house, I'm still waiting.  A hell of alot has happened on the Political World. I can't access it. I just want it so badly. hahaha. I'm currently watching Knots Landing, however after each episode, I'm gonna try and gain access to the OnDemand.

No comments:

Post a Comment