Friday 9 May 2014

Diary 8th May 2014

Well what a wonderful night sleep, I woke up from. I woke up to several door bell rings, bangings. Never ending. ahhhh!!!. It was then found, that I was suppose to be up with Mom and Dad today for 6pm. I only got the voicemail, when I woke up eventually. Yesterday's events of me refusing to go into the house because of the Dots. Dad had mentioned it, but NO TIME was mentioned. So I just assumed that they didn't need me. It was just to book something. So I texted my sis, of my lateness, and then headed off. SO I met up with her. WE chatted for a bit. between TV and chat. Twas pleasant.

So since then I have been looking at Knots Landing.



Catholic Archbishop of Dublin calls for Independent Commissions of Investigation into the Mother and Baby Home.

World Cup Sponsors:Adidas, Sony & Visa call for an investigation into the awarding of the 2022 World Cup to Qatar.


No comments:

Post a Comment